VirtueMart Textarea product custom field

Back to Blog: Promovare site » Optimizare web » Web Design
VirtueMart Textarea

VirtueMart Textarea product custom field

VirtueMart Textarea product custom field
5 (100%) 13 votes

Create a textarea custom field for your customers.

This custom field is similar to the core Virtuemart textinput custom field but instead displays a textarea using Joomla TinyMCE default java editor.

Also has the option to set a price per letter or per total input text .

• The main features are that it keeps the text formating (newline, bold, font, color…) and the user can upload images.
    • In order to keep text formating, you need to overwrite cart.php with the one provided in the download package. Don’t worry, it’s the original VirtueMart core file, with just some lines commented out. 🙂
    • Works with Joomla 2.5 & Joomla 3.5/3.6.5/3.8!
      Works for all stable versions of VirtueMart, from 2.0.6 to 3.2.12.
      Doesn’t work with VirtueMart versions above 3.2.12 !!!

Demo (Joomla 3.8.13 & VirtueMart 3.2.12): VirtueMart Textarea

joomla 2.5 plugin
joomla 3.5 plugin
VirtueMart 2.0 plugin
VirtueMart 3.0 plugin
joomla-plugin
Joomla 3 plugin (12€):
Joomla 2.5 plugin (8€):

DOWNLOAD INFO: After the payment is processed by PayPal, a download link will be sent to the email address from which the payment was made. Check your spam/junk folder!

Comments (58)

• Maksym Reply

If Ill buy it, you tell me what I need corespond?

25 aprilie 2017 at 11:09
    • MC Web Design Reply

Let me test it first and, if is ok, I’ll update the plugin and let you know when to download.

25 aprilie 2017 at 12:28
  • Maksym Reply

Ok, thanks
    I’ll wait

25 aprilie 2017 at 16:00
    • MC Web Design Reply

Hi, checked and the plugin works with Joomla 3.6.5 and VM 3.0.12. No need to update the plugin. The cart.php file provided in the download package works also for VM 3.0.12. Let me know if you have any issues.

26 aprilie 2017 at 23:32
  • Maksym Reply

Hi!
    I can just buy Joomla 3.6.5 plugin, pay for it and you send me link to email. If I have any question, how can I contact you?

22 mai 2017 at 15:28
    • MC Web Design Reply

Via email or via contact form (info is in readme.txt file from download package).

22 mai 2017 at 15:49
  • Maksym Reply

Hi!
    I just buy it and pay money, only on my paypal acount is old mail adres, I cant open it now. Can you contact me on my new email au.te1539304012n.ero1539304012tidne1539304012v@nim1539304012da1539304012

25 mai 2017 at 12:33
    • MC Web Design Reply

I’ve sent you the download link to the email address you specified.

25 mai 2017 at 13:36
  • ali Reply

what about virtuemart 3.2.2?

30 august 2017 at 13:56
    • MC Web Design Reply

It works with all stable versions of Virtuemart. I’ve updated the plugin for VM 3.2.4.

19 noiembrie 2017 at 17:01
  • Aleš Reply

Hi,
    somehow the plugin stopped working. I can upload the photo (frontend), but on the order it shows only the text “image” and in the backend only this text too. So I can not see what image it is.

27 februarie 2018 at 14:27
    • Marius C. Reply

Hi,
      You’ve probably changed something. Did you update Joomla or VirtueMart, change VM or Joomla settings?
      What version of Joomla and VM are you using? Can you give me access to your Joomla account?

28 februarie 2018 at 19:41
    • Marius C. Reply

It seems the plugin doesn’t work with VirtueMart 3.2.14, it works only with VM 3.2.12 and bellow versions.

9 octombrie 2018 at 23:23

Lasă un răspuns

Adresa ta de email nu va fi publicată. Câmpurile obligatorii sunt marcate cu *

Acest sit folosește Akismet pentru a reduce spamul. Află cum sunt procesate datele comentariilor tale.

Back to Blog: Promovare site » Optimizare web » Web Design